A Holiday Job with a Difference

A Holiday Job with a Difference

I am studying English at Exeter University. I'm on holiday at the moment and I am working in a public library. I'm lucky to have this job. I don't have to get up early. The library opens at 10 and closes at 7. It's interesting work because people are always coming in and asking me to help them, so I am learning a lot about different subjects. I'm enjoying the job and finding it very amusing too. People use the strangest things as bookmarks. I have found a rasher of bacon (uncooked!). Matchsticks are common and so are bus tickets. My colleagues are always finding things too - even a £10 note, but I have not been so lucky! I often think of the photo of a beautiful woman that I found. On the back were the words: "I love you. I miss you and I'll never forget you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service