Law or Mining

After I graduate from high school, I really want to college in law major just like my father, meanwhile, my grandma and my mother want me to go into Mining Engineering major so I could continue the family business.  

After doing family deliberation, we all agreed that I will do two batch tests on two different campuses and majors. The first batch was a law major at A University, and the second batch was mining engineering at B University. Which one that I pass, that's the one that I must go through.

Of course, I planned to do my best in the test of the law major, and just do the test of the mining engineering major mediocre. Hopefully and logically, I believe the chance to get into the law major was higher than the mining engineering major, especially the quality of B university was way better than the A university

But on the day of the announcement, the result showed that I passed the mining engineering and failed the law test. Absolutely can do nothing, I just accepted my faith and go to study mining engineering then continued the family business. 

The short story ahead, I finished my mining engineering in 7 years, and somehow now I become a famous political influencer in Indonesia so I refused to continue the family business. Life is a series of random collisions, from that will come to the best ad the worst unexpected things, you just need to trust the process. 




Short story about graduation, short story about collage, short story about family, short story about growing up, short story about life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service