My Name Is See

When my parent was pregnant of me, they didn't want to do x-rays to see my gender. They were just having fun and decided to place a bet on what gender I would be when I was born. My mom guessed that I will be born as a girl, and my dad said the opposite if I will be born as a boy. 

Time passed until finally I was born at the hospital and the doctor told me I was a boy. Right after birth, my dad immediately carried me which I still crying and the placenta is still connected. He bring me closer to my mom's face that still weakly exhausted then he said 'See, it's a boy, I told ya.'. They both just smiled and giggled then cried while holding me in my mom's chest. 

After that, one of the nurses asked what is the name of the baby, and spontaneously my dad just said 'See.., S-E-E'.



Short story about birth, short story about hospital, short story about baby, short story about parents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service