Semi-Eating My Own Shit

When I was having a campus study in an isolated village inside the forest, to poo, the native told me that I must go into the river, squat on a big stone, and use a coconut shell to wash my ass. 

So I go into the river then get myself a half of coconut shell, find a big stone, then squat on the top of it. The water flow of the river was so slow, so when I poo, I could clearly see my poo go away along the river. 

I also see a lot of wild fish that swarm my poo and then eat from it such as catfish, snakehead fish, and small barb. After pooing, I use the coconut shell as a water dipper, pour the water into my ass, and then rub it with my left hand. 

At that time I realize that for the last two days, the meal that the native people serve and I ate was some cooked freshwater fish. After pooping than I asked the village chief about where the fish that they cooked come from, 

"Of course, those fresh fish was the wild fish from the river" the chief answered.

I stayed in that village for a total of 40 days.



Inspired by : Dzawin Nur - Indonesian Comedian life experience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service