Don't Touch Any Device When Youre Sick!

Omicron is a variant of COVID-19 that appeared for the first time in Indonesia in late 2021, and I was infected not long after that. It was the same time as the news of that variant's high death rate was up. Most broadcasting media is reporting the increasing death of Omicron victims. 

And it was my fault because at that time when I was in a really sick condition, I'm still trying to watch the news. I was quarantined in a hospital and insisted the doctor to allow me to watch the television. So I watch the news and it affects me mentally. It makes me believe that I won't survive and I will die soon.   

Each night I'm overthink about it, I've already accepted my fate if I could die anytime in that moment. I'm just feeling sad because I must leave my beloved wife and my beloved child. The best thing that I could do is plan the distribution of my inherited property fairly to all of them. I've also written some goodbye letters to all of the people that contributed to my life. 

But apparently I wasn't dead, my condition was getting better on the 6th day then the doctor said my body is totally recovered from omicron 3 weeks after that. I'm still healthy until this moment that I write the story, and the lesson that I've learned is 'Don't ever touch your phone (or any device that could access media) when you're sick!'




Short story about sick, short story about disease, short story about pandemic, short story about quarantined, short story about covid, short story about recovery, short story about mindset, short story about Omicron, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service