Lower Husband

I work for my wife, not as stay home dad, but literally as an employee who assists all of her work. We left the household chores to the maid, and I focused on helping my wife who was a successful businesswoman. 

She owns a couple of branches of restaurants along with some hotels, and I became the executive manager in it. She also had some shares in the entertainment sector and I'm helping her in running it all. She also had several local production companies and I was the one helping her in marketing.

Because of this, many people around us said that my social status was lower than my wife's. I don't deny it because at the beginning of our relationship, we both already realized it and committed to supporting each other. 

I'm so lucky to have her because she had her doctoral degree and I'm just a highschool graduate. But in the end, our relationship has been going very well. I never tried to go get ahead of her, and she also never underestimated me, or even brought me down after her. She loves me and I love her so much, we respect and understanding in eachother, we both can take care of our family,  and we have been great for years.




Short story about husband, short story about wife, short story about mom, short story about mother, short story about dad, short story about father, short story about family, short story about understanding, short story about relationship, short story about stay home dad, short story about bussiness woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service