Don't Waste Opportunity

In my local comedy club, I had a good reputation because I often won some local comedy competitions. Until finally a national comedy competition was opened and I was the only one who got a golden ticket among my comedy club friends. 

So I could go into the qualifying round without having to do the normal audition. But I refused to use the golden ticket because I felt just like ordinary ones and I wanted to compete normaly with my friends at the audition round.

I do the regular audition and after my performance, the judges said that my performance was not good enough and I faild the audition. At that time, I felt very brokenhearted because I had failed the hopes of the people that believe in me. 

When I was accepting my faith and ready to get out of the room, the judges stop me and told me it was just a prank. Apparently the committee and the judges planned it all for the contestant who rejected the golden ticket just for fun.

The end of the story I make it until the final round then won the 3rd place, sometimes thinking these stories kind of pissed me. I learned an important lesson to not waste any opportunity that you had!




Short story about competition, short story about comedian, short story about judge, short story about prank, short story about audition, short story about competition, short story about winning, short story about don't waste opportunity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service