Timelapse Surgery

I felt a weird sensation during my broken bone surgery. In a state of numbness and paralyzed, instead of falling asleep, I'm still awake and have consciousness to understand and see my surroundings. 

The weird thing is, everything that I saw happened at such a high speed. Like a timelapse, I see the doctor and nurses were moving so fast. 

I felt relaxed and also felt a weird sensation of coziness, happiness, joy, and comfort throughout that time. I can understand if I was awake for more than 3 hours, but also felt it just happened in a couple of minutes.  

So when the surgery was done, I told the doctor about what I felt during the surgery and innocently asked about the anesthesia that was given to me, he then answered.

'I know where this is going, so lemme get this straight, I understand your curiosity, but the only one way you could feel that sensation again is if you get another broken bone'




Short storu about surgery, short story about doctor, short story about patient, short story about medicine, short story about drugs, short story about brain, short story about accident, short story about anasthesia, short story about sensation, short story about time lapse, short story about broken bone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service