Art of Excuses Speedrun

Even though I'm already in college, my parents still intensely ask me to send them messages every day. It's already become our tradition to send information in the form of pictures or videos since I'm in high school. Sometimes I have lied to them by sending fake photos. In some moments, I'm getting used to stocking some photos so I can use them when I want to lie to them.

Short Story ahead, because of my photography interest, I ended up studying graphic design. Since then I started learning to edit and do more fake edited pictures to lie to my family. My editing skills improved over time until the final semester of college, because I was busy I told them not to contact me too often.

Until in one moment, I broke up with my girlfriend which made me very devastated. My deep sadness delayed my college, I left my thesis undone and at that time I didn't have enough bravery to tell my family. 

For months I decided to stay and locked myself in my room only playing games and doing nothing. I'm not depressed, butt.. just need time for myself to process everything that happened. So every time whenever my family asked about my condition in a couple of weeks, I always made it such a challenge to create some excuses and fake edited the picture real quick.

End of the story, I finished my studies half a year later and told my parents about what happened. Of course they feel shocked, angry, betrayed, and disappointed in me. After that Dad told me to collect all the fake edited photos that I had sent. 

He asked me to merge all the pictures neatly, print it in a figural frame, and display it in the living room. He said it was an amazing art. Whenever someone came to the house or family visited of family gathering, my father would always tell them the story. "The story of his family's biggest betrayal" he said....



Short story about college, short story about student, short story about relationship, short story aobut family, short story about art, short story about game is game, short story aobut depression, short story about dad, short story about father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service