Quick Sober

When my parents were traveling out of town, me and some of my best friends had a small party at my house. We planned to get drunk and stay over to spend time together for the whole two days while my parents were away. It was on that night, for the first time in my 17 years of life I had my most drunk feeling.

I've had alcohol before this, but the drunkness that I felt that night was very different. I felt very dizzy, weakened, lost balance, and had blurred vision. I could feel my consciousness was on the edge and began to lose control of what I was saying. At that point, I also started to lose my short memory of what was happening at that time. 

Until suddenly I got my consciousness back when I saw one of my friends vomit right in the living room. When I saw it, in a split second I could feel I regain all my moments, memories, and consciousness that disappeared before in such a timelapse. At that time somehow I felt so afraid that my parents suddenly came back home and scolded me.

I immediately rushed to mop my friend's vomit and cleaned up the room. Surprisingly at that time, I felt very sober, my vision was not blurry, I could control my balance, and act normally for the rest of the night. I realized one way to get a quick sober from a drunk is either the feeling of fear or responsibility.





Short story about drunk, short story about alcohol, short story about party, short story about unconsious, short story about puke, short story about vomit, short story about teenager, short story about sober.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service