Self Considered Best Friendship

I felt broken after hearing that someone that I believe was my best friend had never considered me as somebody to him. I realized that every time that we've spent together is he just being nice to me and I'm always nobody to him. 

He's never actually wanted me by his side, because I'm the one who always approached him. Were never planned to play together outside school, but we're just sitting next to each other in class. 

He mostly hangs out with his gang and I'm just the one that follows him around. He never rejects me because I've never said anything when he's around with his friends. Just stood behind him, trying not to bother him.

He also never asked me when he wanted to go somewhere, I'm the one who will ask 'Where are you going? Can I come?' and he always says yes awkwardly. 

We never had a deep communication about ourselves or even a simple communication trying to know each other. I realized that our friendship was formed just because our parents knew each other. 

'My son is kind of shy, i hope you both can get along' I remember that word that my dad said to him in a moment of gathering party. We went playing some sort of adventure after that, with another younger child, exploring my dad's fields searching for some ladybugs and fireflies.

After that our first bond, at another gathering party that was done at another of our parent colleague's house, I always followed him around because we're the only older child.

In school, he only talked to me when there was a group assignment. Of course, I'm the one who asked first if I wanted to be in his group and we always ended up together. 

After processing all of that information in my head, I feel betrayed but also can't do anything about it. It's purely my fault for misinterpreting things, I'm still young and have a lot to learn about friendship.

Afterward, I tried to make a distance with him and it was true, he never actually tried to look for me.




Short story about frienship, short story about missunderstood, short story about relationship, short story about teenager, short story about school, short story about student, short story about parents, short story about child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service