Sudden Vacation Offering

When you're working in a corporation as an artist, there is a specific lowkey way they will do if they want to fire you. Especially when your performance is not that good or not impactful again to them, they will suddenly offer you a vacation. 

They will said if the company will contact us again after our vacation, but actually they won't. It has happened to me.

One day when I was working on a TV show as one of the main talents, I applied a permission due to illness. 

Long story short, I contacted them when I was totally recovered, but they offered me some extra vacation days. I feel a little suspicious because I've heard that the show's ratings were still fine when I wasn't there.

They said they would contact me later after that vacation, yet long time I waited they never did. When I said a good bye in my group college, they said they were sad that I was leaving, but who knows the truth about it?.

So yeah, never accept any vacation offer with no good reason when you're working in a company, because probably you're the 'no good reason'. 

Fortunately, because of my good reputation and fans, I could still survive from doing a Youtube gaming live streaming. I put all my effort to entertain people on each night live stream.

Not long after that, I was also able to get another job as a main talent on another tv show.




Short story about artist, short story about working as an artist, short story about corporation, short story about TV shows, short story about vacation, short story about life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service