New Podcast

Decided to start a YouTube podcast with the concept of casual talk in my cafe, and I started to invite some influencers that were still relevant to me. 

Because most of them are my close friends, sometimes I feel a bit awkward starting a conversation with them because I already know their life stories from our whole years of relationship.

Even though I already know their main life story, I'll still ask them more questions to explore the detailed information. Because most of our bromance is know each other by our story of life experience. I even didn't know some of my friend's birthdays, family names, middle names, child backstories, and some other private information about them.

As time goes by, my podcast has grown and now we can invite big-name celebrities till we win some awards for the best podcast on a national scale. My relations with various public figures kept growing every time I had to do a podcast with them.

The awkwardness and nervousness that I felt are still the same because I just got to know most of them in that our first podcast.


Short story about life, short story about podcast, short story about celebrities, short story about zero to hero, short story aobut bromance, short story about youtube, short story about content creators, short story aobut relationship


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service