No Place for Fanatic

Since childhood, I was raised through public school education. When I was 15, due to zoning regulations, I was forced to go to a special religious high school.

I experienced a culture shock because most of the students who went there had taken religious education exclusively from their previous schools. I felt a little insecure because I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up with them. 

But luckily they were good people and willing to embrace me to learn religion little by little. I was able to comfortably make friends and befriend them.

Now I've become a successful famous artist, the best friendship that existed between me and my high school friends is still well-established. I still often have direct contact with them for reunion gatherings. 

In some moments when we have to meet in public places, they seem to try to make the place conducive and not too crowded, they are worried that later if there are fans who recognize me, it will cause crowd chaos.

Despite I've become a public figure, I still want to build the impression that I am not an exclusionary person. I still want to be considered a regular citizen.

But that's the good thing about my high school friends, if there are fans who seem fanatical, they will try to do some sort of condition so that the person does not interfere with our quality time.\




Short stor about life, short story about experience, short story about fans, short story about relationship, short story aobut school, short story about bestfriend, short story about friends, short story about public figures, short story about artist, short story about celebrities, short fiction story


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service