Tattoo of Mom

When I was 17, I asked my Mom if I wanted to get a tattoo. Of course, it was rejected cause my family is very religious. But even so, no one can stop me cause I was kind of a rebellious kid. I'm still going into a tattoo artist and made a tattoo of my Mom's face on the upper of my left arm. I love Mom so much and this is the way I express it, even though she didn't permit me, at least I've already said it before.

I went home then immediately showed my Mom the tattoo of her face. Although she got angry, it only happened in a couple of minutes, cause after that Mom started to take care of me. I feel kind of sick because of the tattoo pain, it was my first tattoo and the size was pretty big. Mom began to soften and started to give me the advice gently. 

She said it's okay to have a tattoo but at least don't make it too obvious and do not ever tell Dad about it. Dad will absolutely snap in full anger if knowing about all of this. In a couple of days ahead, me and Mom still fine, and even we took our photo with my tattoo together.

Right a week after that, because of lack of experience, my tattoo got an infection due to my reckless swimming at the sea. A couple days later, I got scabs that caused the tattoo color to start changing. The picture of Mom's face now becomes unclear and looks a bit abstract. 

A few weeks later, when the wounds of my tattoo were totaly gone, I tell Mom if my tattoo was changed due to infection. I want her to choose to remove it and then exchange it with the new one or just cover it with the new tattoo.

But before I finished my word, Mom got angry immediately after seeing her tattoo picture ruined. She said it looked like a pile of trash and then told me to delete it. She accused me of pranking her then she started to call Dad and tell him everything about my tattoo. Abselutely I was immediately scolded and grounded after that.

One thing that I realized that Mom put the blame all on me and pretended she didn't know about this the whole time. Because if Dad knew that Mom who also gave me permission to have a tattoo, she would also punished. When Dad asked me about what picture it was, I didn't say if it was the picture of Mom, I answered it was just a random cool picture. Inside of my head, I planned something big.

So a couple of months after that, after the removal of that first tattoo, I made another one on my other arm the same tattoo of my Mom's face. I tell Mom about it but the difference now, before she gets angry, I do a bit of negotiation just for fun. I use the photo of us with the tattoo, as a prove that Mom has allowed me to have a tattoo since the beginning. Mom was shocked and agreed to not tell Dad about the photo and this new tattoo. Now we had an agreement to keep it shut about my tattoo from Dad. 

Years passed and now I've made a couple of more tattoos on my body. I'm still using the photo me and Mom with the tattoo to intimidate her to not tell Dad about it.





Short story about tatoo, short storu about life, short story about growing up, short story about dad, short story about father, short story about mom, short story about mother, short story about family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service