Moringa Fan

I am a fan of Moringa leaves dish. However after I grow up, I know that some people find the taste of Moringa kind of strange. I think that with the right processing methode, Moringa leaves and fruit can be made into very delicious dishes.

In Indonesia, there are various beliefs about Moringa. In the western region of Java Island to Aceh, there is a myth that Moringa leaves can be used as a ghost or evil spirit repellent. 

In the eastern Java region, the use of Moringa leaves is more often used for cooking in the form of very delicious soup. Even in some areas, people don't understand that Moringa leaves can be used as a dish. 

Apart from its raw taste which is very tart and bitter, Moringa leaves have various benefits for human health. That's why I dedicated my life to researching, cultivating, and producing Moringa plants.

Now I've produced a variety of Moringa products ranging from powdered medicinal ingredients, processed flour, to opening a restaurant that focuses on various dishes made from Moringa. Even now we are focusing on maintaining Moringa leaves nutrition in various products, we called it the 'Research of Moringa Nutrition Lock Method'.

My first intention of my Moringa product which was to prove to everyone that Moringa is delicious, now shifted towards science and focuses on its benefits.



Short story about moringa, short story about moringa leaves, short story aobut research, short story about Indonesia, short story aobut java, short story about dish, short story about science, short story about life, short story fiction story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service