Lift Me With the Chair

My funny story when I was rehabilitated from my drug addiction, there was a rule about prohibition bringing a chair into our room at night time. I love to read books, so I quietly disobey the rules and oftenly bring a chair from the garden into my room. 

One night, a nurse caught me and then told me to bring the chair outside. But because I think I did nothing wrong, I refuse it and start to questioning the purpose/reason of the rules. 

The nurse can't explain the reason and decided to walk away from my room. Not long after that, she came back with a security guard and without saying a word, he lift the chair which I'm still sitting on, then drop me in the outside.

Next day one of my friends told me the reason for those rules probably was to prevent someone from suicidal thought.



Inspired by : Coki Pardede - Indonesian Stand-up Comedian life story



More funny short story about life, short story about drug addict, short story about rehabilitation, short story about nurse, short story about security guard, short story about suicidal, check out link below

There's Dragon Inside My Body and Drug Addiction Fighters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service