There's A Dragon Inside My Body

When I was an apprentice in a psychiatric hospital, there is one patient who was my subject of the campus study report. He was a mid-aged man with a delusional disorder. 

In the first couple days, I didn't find anything suspicious and started to questioning about the man's disorder. The man was acting normal, dressing very religiously, and he often become the Imam when Shalah (the leader when Muslims pray). 

Until one day he finally confessed something that surprised me, he said if there is a dragon inside his body.




More funy short story about life, short story about disorder, shortstory about psychiatric hospital, short story about apprentice, checkout link below

Lift Me With The Chair  and Punch The Police For Food


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service