My Father - My Hero

My father was the leader of the clan, he was a strong man and the whole +6000 people on the island was respect him. My clan was dominating the whole island and it was divided into villages and we lived together peacefully. One day at an annual local sports event that was held in a stadium, there were some rebellious who trying to attack my father. A riot happened and I got some wounds when trying to escape with my mom. From the distance I saw my dad didn't attack back the attackers and instead took all the punch and strike dealt by the rebels.

After me and my mom was evacuated, Amazingly my dad showed up in the house in a fine condition with no wounds at all. When he knew I was injured, I could tell from his facial expression he become so rageful and decided to go into the village that was suspected to be the rebels come from. 

A few minutes not long after my father left, some people come into our house and told if my father was fighting the whole village alone. Me and my mom decided to go to the location to see what happened, and we arrived in a grass field. I saw my dad was standing in the middle of the field that was filled with tens of knocked-out men. My dad challenged the whole people of the rebellious village in a total number of almost a hundred to bare hand fights with him and he won it. That time I was 5 and don't understand what was truly going on, I just realized that my father was very awesome. 

Apparently, this kind of thing was sort of tradition in the clan, in a couple of years there will be kind of a test to put the leader in some problems that put him in a hard condition. Depending on how the leader faces the problems, the whole people of the clan will observe, evaluate, and decide did he is still worthy or not to still carry the throne. If the leader can't end the problems, he will be dethroned or even worse,.... killed.

Now I was grown up, my dad was still alive and still become the leader of the whole clan and a hero figure for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service