A Bigmouth Boy

When I was performing a high school prom, there was a boy that act so arrogant and cocky. Not like the other crowds, he didn't sing along with my song, yet screaming hate with his hands up and raising his middle finger into my face. Somehow it distract my focus so I decided to stop the concert for a moment, then ask my guards to bring that boy backstage. 

We met in backstage and then asked what is his problem with me. That time, he acted very differently from the first time I see him on the stage, he became really shy, polite, well behaved, and apologized for anything he did. After I know he was still 15, I realize that this boy's childish behavior was probably just wanting to seek attention and get some boyish acknowledgment from his friends. So I told him if he do something that bother me on stage again, he will be kicked out. The concert then continued after that and it went fine until the end. I never see that boy again and my whole team went home safely.

Right the next days after that, out of nowhere, there was a rumor on social media, say if I was threatened by a teenager to do a concert in a high school freely without a fee. It's also said that I was easily defeated while having a 1 v 1 hand fight with a 15 Yo boy after the concert. I was threatened to not speak up on social media cuz that boy was the son of a very respected man in that region. At the first time I heard that from my manager, I decided to don't give much care about it, I thought it was just a random fake rumor that will disappear quickly.

But in three days, it went viral on social media, people want to find me justice and force me to speak up about it. My manager that realizing this went too far, told me to give some clarification. So I speak up and told the real story if the fake rumor has never happened, the school paid me well, I was fine, and I asked my fans not to take it further. I'm not telling the story about the 15 Yo. boy I've met before cuz I'm not even suspicious about him and forget about it.

But social media went crazy saying if I and my family is more threatened, the fans report it to the legal course, till the police came into my house, they advise me to spill the tea, have a serious investigation, and expose the boy's identity to the public. 

End of the story, after a quick investigation, we found out the rumor was made by the 15 Yo. boys that I'd met before when I stop the concert. The same childish cocky boy that I've mentioned in the beginning of the story. 

We made a press conference at his school, clarifying every story that happened, the boy apologized for for the mass chaos that he'd made on social media and promised never to do it again. 

Even though many of my fans believed in my clarification and the case went down, some of them made a conspiracy said that every story that I've told was faked to cover the real perpetrator.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Job with a Difference

Who is Siskaeee from Indonesia?

Real Personal Service